Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Worst Ever

Alright, so I'm not so hot at the whole blogging everyday thing. It just isn't going to happen. It is HIGHLY unrealistic for me. I don't have time, nor do I have any super cool awesome things to blog about. I'd write about a book I'm reading, but I haven't finished it yet, so writing about it would be complete injustice. However, I will tell you that so far it is AMAZING!! It is Anita Stansfield's new book Shadows of Brierley, and I love it. She is most definitely in the top 3 favorites of my favorite LDS novelists. The others being Josi Kilpack, and a interchangeable space between Dean Hughs and oh dang I would forget his name.... Shoot. If you are reading this, author of Fire of the Covenant and Undaunted, I'm sincerely sorry for not being able to remember your name!

Books have been on my mind lately. Mostly because I have this MASSIVE bookshelf, and 2 or 3 boxes full of books and I haven't had time to read any of them. I know we have established that I am Superwoman, but even she can't do it all right? I haven't even been able to cook very much this semester. I've only baked ONE thing this whole semester! Gross I know. I can't believe it! I made black bottom cupcakes, and forgot to put sugar in them.... WHAT?!?! Who forgets to put sugar in cupcakes? Its like ingredient #2! Seriously. I guess this has turned into more of a complaining post than anything else, but my next one will be happy!! :) This is just motivating me to make more "me time."

Me time is important. It keeps my mental health intact..and that is VERY important.

I'm Just Sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment