Thursday, October 7, 2010

Letter to the Cookie Makers

To whom it may concern,
It has come to my attention that the Keebler brand of cookies has taken in upon themsleves to start making "Samoas." Yes, Samoas as in the girl scout cookies. I have a few things to say about such a travesty!


WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! NOW I AM GOING TO GET FAT!!!

Gosh, those cookie makers only think of themselves! They are my favorite! Yesterday as I was stolling through the local Winco, I see them! So I proceed to put them in MY cart. Silently thinking to myself that they will be my "therapy treats." ** Do you remember the old Doritos slogan? You can't eat just one? Well let me tell you that there are 16 cookies in a box, and they were gone in 2 days....

yeah tell me about it...

Well now my sugar is all kinds of crazy, not knowing what to do with all the extra sugar so I crash! Rude! The problem seems to have an easy fix, don't buy them again. Well easy for you to say mister! Gosh!

Well off to the tredmill to run an extra 2 miles for the next week. (As if the 2 miles I run anyways are doin anything for me, and my veluptuous hips!!)

I'm Just Sayin...

** For those of you who don't know what "therapy treats" are, its pretty self explanitory. They are what girls have stashed or go buy when they are having troubles. Mine is (not counting these cookies) mint oreos with ben and jerrys half baked ice cream. :) mmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment