Thursday, November 11, 2010

Top Embarrassing Moments of the Month

So, I started this on halloween. Needless to say I became distracted and never posted it, so 11 days late, and in honor of October being over, I thought I would share withh y'all my top number of embarrassing moments this month. There is no set number because I wont be able to decide which to pick yes there are that many to choose from. It's part of my charm, don't judge.). Hmm.. that looks like a nose.. do you see it?! .). tehe.. ok seriously...

1. Ahh the coveted number one spot of the list! Well this earned it's spot today the 30th of October. Which inspired me to post this post thing. SO, I was over at my study buddy's house for a little stats party, and I drove myself there from FHE. It is freezing here in Pocatello, literally. The wind has been blowing non stop since yesterday and its attrocious! After our meeting, I got in my car and drove across the apartments to my building. I parked the car, ran up the 3 flights of stairs and into my apartment only to realize that it wasn't my apartment! *GASP*and some *BLUSHING!*. The first thing i realize is that my door handle is different, and the sign isn't on the door, and there is a boy in the hall.... only to realize that I only made it to building 4, which oddly comes before 5. Needless to say while they got a chuckle, I was embarrassed.

2. Number 2 happened in the laundry room. There was a guy who came to get his stuff out of the dryer and I was there folding my laundry. He was wearing one of those chain things on his wallet that were "cool" (not really) in the 90's. I sniggered to myself, and continued to fold. Well, a pair of his scooby doo boxers (no joke) fell and caught on his chain without him noticing. I thought I would be nice and tell him. So I said, "Hey your underwear is hanging out..." and to my astonishment he pulled his pants down a little further. SO the gloves were off and I said, "aren't you a little old to be wearing scooby doo?" He looked embarrassed and like he was going to say something but instead he just laughed and walked out. I thought I had won until I noticed my bra was hanging out of the dryer and a pair of underwear was on the floor... yeah...

Those are the most embarrassing, there were others but for the sake of my pride I will not disclose them.

However, I will tell you that earlier in November, I was getting off the bus going home and I looked up and saw the guy whose apartment I walked into in October. I saw him and he saw me, then he laughed and shook nhis head. Needless to say I was quite embarrassed, and blushed. For those of you who know me well, you would know that it is hard to embarrass me seeing as how I am usually the one to make other people embarrassed and blush.

I'm just sayin...

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahah! Oh man! those are funny! :) I can't believe you were brave enough to say that to that boy! haha. Those chain things are soooo 90's ;). Also, thanks for blogging. Also, you are funny and I like you! How is ISU treating you?

    ReplyDelete