Thursday, November 11, 2010

They Tempt...In A Wiley Fashion

Why is it that when you have things to do, other things that weren't as tempting before, nearly drag you away from whatever it was that you intended to do? Seriously, they are wiley tempters....they tempt in a wiley fashion( courtesy of What Happens In Vegas). For instance, when I should be sifting through research for my final research project, I am tempted to do laundry. I HATE DOING LAUNDRY!!!! Honestly, I don't understand why I can't stand laundry, I just don't like it. I like to clean. Especially vaccuuming.... I love that. It's oddly relaxing, which is why I clean when I am upset, but I just don't like laundry. It's of the DEVIL!!!

OOOOOhhh speaking of things that are of the devil, STATISTICS!!!!!. If I knew how to make that red I would. Ugh statistics is seriously the bane of my existance. Oh that ryhmes!! Also, sweaty people... ew... that is seriously of the devil. Especially when they feel the need to be close to me when they are covered in their nasty, smelly, bodily secretion. *shudders*. Ugh that makes me want to gag a little bit!

Wait how did I get here? I was talking about distractions. Apparently I distract myself! Haha! Maybe I am just easily distracted and that's why I can't focus... who knows!

Anyways back to the point. Things that tempt in a wiley fashion.... hmmm... Dang it, I can't think of anything now because I got distracted.... shoot...That's stupid!

I'm just sayin'

2 comments:

  1. comment comment comment comment. I like when you blog. you make me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha you are so funny babooshka!!! thanks for COMMENTING! :)

    ReplyDelete