Friday, September 3, 2010

Stupid Doctors

I have been feeling sick lately, so this week I went to the student health clinic on campus. If I am paying 534 a semester for this insurance, I might as well get my moneys worth right? Well I am hypoglycemic (which I already knew) so they thought maybe I could be developing diabetes or something like that. They drew some blood and told me to come back Wednesday. I came back and the nurse took me to an exam room. She said she was going to go get my results and shed be right back. I was OK with that, just hanging out. Well... she came back with this serious look on her face and said the doctor wanted to talk to me. Naturally, i start freaking out!! I remember the dream i had Monday night about getting told i was dying...that flashes through my head and i really start to freak. The nurse takes me back to the other room and takes my blood pressure. Hmm.. its pretty high she says... WELL DUH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure i knew my pressure was high. so the doctor comes in and sits across from me, folds his hands, sighs and looks up at me. i swear at this point I'm about to cry when he tells me i have a sinus infection. I wanted to punch him in the face for scaring me like that!!! GOSH!!!! don't medical people have to learn to control their faces or something?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! stupid doctors! no wonder i get anxious at a Dr's office! well, i needed to rant and i feel better :)

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow...they are lucky they didn't get punched or caused a stroke!
    Hope you get feeling better.

    ReplyDelete