Wednesday, April 20, 2011

8:15am

It's 8:15am, and I need an adult beverage. It have just been one of those awful, horribly annoying mornings for the second morning in a row. Yesterday, I took a mental health day and relaxed. I can't take two in a row! That would be madness!! Plus, my mental health is shot, so it would really just be for the sake of everyone else's mental health in having to deal with a raving psycho! And what is this psycho raving about?! A smoke detector you say? Well now, that is strange! REALLY?! REALLY?! Cause I wasn't aware that ranting about a smoke detector is irrational...Huh, I'm gunna have to write that down. So, I resort to needing an adult beverage...oh wait...I can't have one! 1. Because I really don't want one, 2. I can't have one even if I did actually want one because I'm LDS, and like that a whole lot more, and 3. If 1 and 2 weren't in effect, it still wouldn't change the fact that I am not old enough to get one! Well frickity frack!!This is soo not my morning! My smoke alarm is beeping. INCESSANTLY!!! It is driving me mad(er)! It is grating on my already raw nerves that were grated down from yesterday's day from you know where! Bah!! Seriously! Stop beeping! For the love of Maude please stop before I lose my schmidt! Again, I'm aware that this is crazy and I should probably stop. However, telling a raving woman to stop being upset is like telling a pregnant woman that she's fat. You are probably going to get popped in the face. Or the junk.

I'm Just Sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment